– Send us a short story or a narrative non-fiction piece – under 10,000 words. Book reviews should be under 2,000 words ideally.
– UK spelling
– While we will edit the story with the author, we may disregard one that has not been proofread for errors in spellings, among other things. So please read your stories carefully once before sending them.
– We accept submissions in all genres.
– Email your submissions to email@example.com. We will respond as soon as possible (usually around two – three weeks) and try to offer reasons for rejection in as many cases as possible.
– We do not ask for any copyright transfers. We only ask for a non-exclusive perpetual licence to publish your story on madrasmag.in.
– At present we do not offer any compensation. We do not charge any reading fee. And our content is available for free.
– With your submission, please include a brief bio, and a declaration that your work is your own.
– We accept only previously unpublished stories.